Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday Club Meeting

4 posters

Go down

Monday Club Meeting Empty Monday Club Meeting

Post by Earle Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Okay, am I correct in assuming that the Wii is the topic? There has been only a hint of what is to come Monday, and I want to make sure we are prepared.

Secondly, it is club picture day, so part of the period will be us down taking the pic.

Lastly, we are a month behind on the t-shirts. Two things need to happen as of the end of Monday: first, we need to update the roster and check t-shirt sizes; second, I need in my hand a printout/drawing of the image to put on the t-shirt. I plan on going down to the t-shirt company next week, and I need both the Latin and Gamer shirt designs. We need to get them in, b/c members should already have them by now.

Officers, pm me back so I know you read this and what plans you have.

Thanks,
Earle
Earle
Admin

https://aeneas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Monday Club Meeting Empty Re: Monday Club Meeting

Post by Jzzy Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:08 pm

I was just going to show the homebrew channel, then we were going to move onto another game.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxey Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:02 am

Well I already gave you both designs...did you want me to show were they would go on the t-shirt or something?

Also, just print out the excel sheets I typed up for you and get people to correct anything that's wrong, I already did most of the work for them.
Maxey
Maxey

http://herahkti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:32 am

I wanna see the designs
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxey Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Well the gamer one is the Nintendo controller that's been posted on the bulletin board in the hall way and Earle has the Latin one.
Maxey
Maxey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:02 pm

I think the controller one is very meh...
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Draw us a better one than.
Ian
Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Ian, that is the most immature and retarded argument ever. If I ever hear you complain about a movie or game, I'll make sure I jump in with "make a better one" k?

Plus it's not the idea of the shirt, it's whats on it. The thing is it says This is my gen and has an NES controller, no one on the board (besides Earle) was part of the 8bit era, we are all 16-64 so it doesn't make much sense...

Maybe if it was like a snes controller, but even still the Sega & Sony fans would be like :[ about having to parade around in it. Maybe if it was a bundle of controllers from our era of gaming it would be better IMHO.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:45 pm

Sure Bishop, make sure to let me know that, alright bud?
I rarely ever say a movie sucks. In fact, most of the movies that i think are great, you will probably think they suck.
And i rarely speak about video games around you, because you'll just end up ranting and raging on it for 10+ minutes. Same with comic book characters. If i even mention Deadpool & Co., it just opens the floodgates for ranting.

About the shirt, I'm happy with whatever is on it. Plus, nobody other than a select few is going to know about it not actually being part of our generation. Shoot, most of the RHS populus isn't even going to know what console that controller is from >_>.

EDIT: Not to mention we only have to wear it twice a month AT THE MOST.
Ian
Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxey Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:06 pm

Sorry but you know, it's actually pretty hard to make a shirt design that isn't overused such as the knight in any form or fashion (in reference to your suggestion bishop). I'm drained of ideas people, This is my 4th officially requested t-shirt design for this year. If you can think of something simple that doesn't include a knight in it anywhere I will try to make it tomorrow and bring it in.

I'm not a friggin' machine, I have other things to do that require my graphics skills like helping to run my family's business website and catalog.

And by the way, I wasn't saying it's part of our generation because it was made around the time we were born but more of the sense that that was probably the one you first played as a little kid, although admittedly SNES was the one right after most of us were born.
Maxey
Maxey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:16 pm

First of that has nothing to do with your argument being horrible, the whole do it better thing is something a grade schooler would say. I also like how you tried to use Deadpool as an example or something, even though I've never talked comics with you and hopefully never will.

Also you act as if it's a burden to wear, I plan to wear the shirt whenever it is clean as long as it is comfortable. It's just those with an eye for detail it'd be nice for it to be correct.

@Churro: but when it came out we were all most likely sucking our toes >_<. I think a snes and ps1 controller would work, not too hard to draw and accurate. I'm sorry if this is a burden and if it's too hard to do just go ahead and leave it. this is simply my two cents.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:14 am

A grade schooler? Yeah, liek ii am en fif graed.

No Bishop, you have talked comics with me. Literally. You did all the talking. Brian was there. We both just nodded our heads and said "Yeah" every few seconds.

If you dont like something, do something about it instead of complaining Bishop. "This is simply my two cents."
Ian
Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 am

I did, I gave an accurate and simple idea for a new shirt. You have also done something and you have done it very well, you have trolled me, gg sir.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:15 pm

gee gee
Ian
Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Earle Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:39 pm

Okay, enough arguing.

I was gone from Sat morning until just now, otherwise I would have posted. First, Cheryl, the Latin drawing--as you know--I think is fantastic. I wouldn't have said I would get it as a tattoo otherwise. And it's not up to you to finish that t-shirt. It's up to the officers to get me a final "here it is" with not just the design, but any other stuff on it. You've done more than enough getting the images done. I need the officers in charge of this to get the rest of the info to me. As for Latin, we have a post meeting after school to address that and some other things. Perhaps the Gamer's Club officers need to do the same. Let's all meet briefly to get a handle on things.

As for the gamer design, I like it. It is a bit more my generation I think, but as yours is the only one printed and posted, that is what will go for this year. We should not be entering November and still having this discussion. At a minimum, all officers from both clubs need to be on this board posting, and that hasn't happened yet. Cheryl, I need a printout, or something I can take to the t-shirt place and say "replicate". If you have it as a .jpg or something similar, even better. What I need to know is, what else will be on the t-shirt? It's not the main image that is the issue, it's the rest.

As I said, tomorrow two things need to be finished: a permanent roster and the t-shirt order. I want to go down to B and B Sports Tuesday and put all this in.

And don't forget, club pictures tomorrow
Earle
Earle
Admin

https://aeneas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:02 pm

Are we putting our tags on like jersey's or something?
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxey Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:06 pm

People were supposed to write down what they wanted their shirt to say if they wanted that at all...but now that I think of it, that might have been Latin. nm that was Latin, I'll print out my copy of the gamer's roster and I'll leave a column for customizations to t-shirts.
Maxey
Maxey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down