Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If i may be so bold as to make a new topic, introduce yourselves!

3 posters

Go down

If i may be so bold as to make a new topic, introduce yourselves! Empty If i may be so bold as to make a new topic, introduce yourselves!

Post by CPR Kid Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Alright, hey, my name's Chase, and i just joined the club recently and yeah, sounds like a really cool place once you get used to it. Nice teacher, not a half bad looking portion of the student body participating in the club, and games..gotta love it..but yeah, introduce yourselves if any has cared to check out the site! xD
CPR Kid
CPR Kid

Back to top Go down

If i may be so bold as to make a new topic, introduce yourselves! Empty Re: If i may be so bold as to make a new topic, introduce yourselves!

Post by Kari<3 Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi! My name is Kari (obviously), I've been in the club for three years and I provide the PS3 for the club. Most of you know me as the girl checking yall at the front lol. Sorry for the harsh treatment but as most of you saw we had several people trying to get in that were not suppose to be there. Just wanted to say hi.
Kari<3
Kari<3

Back to top Go down

If i may be so bold as to make a new topic, introduce yourselves! Empty Re: If i may be so bold as to make a new topic, introduce yourselves!

Post by kento726 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:26 pm

hai guys xD
kento726
kento726

http://nintendocommunity.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CPR Kid Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Kari<3 wrote:Hi! My name is Kari (obviously), I've been in the club for three years and I provide the PS3 for the club. Most of you know me as the girl checking yall at the front lol. Sorry for the harsh treatment but as most of you saw we had several people trying to get in that were not suppose to be there. Just wanted to say hi.

Nice to meet you kari! you looked like a cool person when y'all were presenting, you weren't harsh, just annoyed and a bit..err..frazzled and annoyed xD
but yeah, thanks for posting^^
CPR Kid
CPR Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by CPR Kid Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm

kento726 wrote:hai guys xD
lol, not much of an introduction "president!!!" edit that post of yours and tell the club who you, "really" are! xD
CPR Kid
CPR Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari<3 Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:59 pm

Lol i was not annoyed I was laughing lol. it is nice to meet you 2 though i have to say i think i missed letting you u in lol
Kari<3
Kari<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum