Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft, can they be trusted?

Go down

Microsoft, can they be trusted? Empty Microsoft, can they be trusted?

Post by Saiuke Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Ever since i bought a 360 Microsoft has been one uping me. It all started when i got RROD(Red Ring of Death). At first it wasn't a big deal i just called Microsoft to pick it up to have it repaired. What normally takes only two weeks took a little over a month and a half. After waiting patiently to get it back I now find that It is extremely noisy. half a year later all my downloadable content doesnt work. Called Microsoft again to give me an update via Xbox Live to fix the problem. Three months later my Harddrive breaks for some wierd reason (I treat all possesions with delicate care) and apparently Microsoft cant fix it so I have to buy another Harddrive (20gb hardrives are about 60$). When I go to recover my gamertag all my saves are gone! I still have my Gamerscore and DLC but no saves! I called Microsoft and they say that this problem is very rare and I must toubleshoot. It doesn't work. I have to start a new game on all my games. I have about 15 games. One of which is Tales of Vesperia and that game literally has ove 80 hours of gameplay. Basically I'm really starting to hate Microsoft. If my 360 breaks again then I'm going straight to PS3.
Saiuke
Saiuke

Back to top Go down

Microsoft, can they be trusted? Empty Re: Microsoft, can they be trusted?

Post by Saiuke Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 am

Fell free to leave your own comment or opinion.
Saiuke
Saiuke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum