Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new IKEA case

2 posters

Go down

A new IKEA case Empty A new IKEA case

Post by Earle Sat May 16, 2009 12:57 am

The new IKEA opened up recently, and I stopped in to get one of the cases that someone showed on another website a few months back. I didn't put my BSG stuff in there, as I had some family items that needed protection first, and then a few related items.

A new IKEA case DSC_0005

I also got my cubits from a guy on a prop replicas site, and I combined them into a sort of BSG currency frame. I'm not too happy with some of the cuts to fit them, but for now it will have to do.

A new IKEA case DSC_0002-1

A new IKEA case DSC_0011

As I've said before, I'm going for an "Adama'ish" theme to my office, and I picked up an inexpensive small lampshade at Lowes. I had an ugly shade on a light wood lamp base, and two coats of black on the base and a new shade turn things around.

A new IKEA case DSC_0006

Cheers,

Earle
Earle
Earle
Admin

https://aeneas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A new IKEA case Empty Re: A new IKEA case

Post by CPR Kid Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm

well all i have to say is this, you got yourself a pretty good setup right there, i mean, you got the theme just right, the ambiance you give off with how the place is set up, the books, the paint job you got there..(very nice if i may add) so many figurines you got there..not to mention the awards..wow..but Adama? are you talking about that dude from Battlestar Galactica?
CPR Kid
CPR Kid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum