Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One week ALL FORUM PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ

3 posters

Go down

One week ALL FORUM PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ Empty One week ALL FORUM PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ

Post by Earle Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Salvete, omnes!

For all those who haven't gotten around to getting online, remind all those participating or helping at Regionals to be in my room after school on Wednesday. I will keep making announcements, and Maria will on the intercom at the end of the day.

Wednesday I have a brief meeting around 3 o'clock, so everyone needs to be prompt so I can get this rolling. I am going over the timetable and plan, since each Robinson student should be able to answer questions when asked by other schools.

We are getting so close...this time next week we will be gearing up for the Awards Ceremony!

Enjoy your weekend, finish your project, and get ready! (Make sure your club t-shirt is clean) lol!
Earle
Earle
Admin

https://aeneas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One week ALL FORUM PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ Empty Re: One week ALL FORUM PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ

Post by Harvey_D Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:18 pm

I won't be able to make it to the meeting after school Wednesday, but you can tell me what I need to know. I don't know what time Dane Cook is so I might have to leave early so that I can get a spot at the St. Pete Times Forum. It all depends what time regionals are going to be done and what time the concert starts. I will let you know though.

Harvey_D

Back to top Go down

One week ALL FORUM PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ Empty Re: One week ALL FORUM PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ

Post by Seary Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Ill be able to make it, and there has been SIGNIFICANT progress on the catapult. It will be complete come Monday. Looks sharp. All credit goes to Tyler and Mr. Shorey, great schematics.
Seary
Seary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down