Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes

4 posters

Go down

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes Empty Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes

Post by Jzzy Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:15 pm

http://www.capcom.co.jp/tatsucap/movies.html

Dec 11 Wii and arcade exclusive

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_Production) Tatsunoko vs Capcom is a journey back to the over the top style of arcade fighters that Capcom made back in the day including Capcom's poster-boy Ryu and some of the lesser known such as SFIII's Alex and the project justice protagonist Batsu fighting against characters from the legendary Tatsunoko animation company (speed racer, neon genesis, samurai pizza cats). Sadly most of the characters are before our time u_u...

STILL LOOKS AWESOME THOUGH!

I'll update this page more the closer the release date comes...
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes Empty Re: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes

Post by Jzzy Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:23 pm

This game is awesome, I'm surprised how much fun and how different the characters play. MvC the marvel characters felt like they were from an established fighting series made by capcom (I know there was a Marvel Heroes game and an X-men game so you know what I mean), the tatsunoko characters feel different and play different then most of the capcom roster which makes it feel like a great and full roster.

If you know anything about fighters this is an easy game to pick up and enjoy, I plan to have it playable for the next meeting.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes Empty Re: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes

Post by Seary Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Didja finally get it??
Seary
Seary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Dear Ian

I'm deleting your posts in this thread due do obvious trolling, you've been warned plenty of times. I hate GH and you don't see me posting that it phails in that thread do you? No I gave informational input. Here's your warning, stop trolling if you don't I'll begin pulling your posts faster the an orange farmer at the end of the growing season.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Seary wrote:Didja finally get it??
Yeah, and we need to play asap.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:17 pm

My post was an opinion. I despise fighters with a passion. I see them as boring and, as far as im concerned, they are a waste of space.

I fail to see how i was trolling, and my second post in this thread was to ask you not to edit my posts again. If you would like to be Mr. Big Internetz Guy, than go ahead, keep doing it. Whatever makes you feel cooler, be my guest.

Bad metaphor btw.
Ian
Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 pm

You posted a blunt, rude, and just flat out stupid line of text that had no meaning but to bring about a negative reaction from me. This is obvious because of my absolute love of fighters and the fact that there was nothing to warrant your post.

"Phighters Phail. Hard."

Please elaborate on how that's not terrible terrible trolling? Go ahead, please try and logic your way out of this, It'll amuse me.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Bishop, i dont post things to get responses from you. If i was to try to get a line out of you, i'd say something along the lines of "Bishops LAN's fail, and nobody wants to go to them.", but alas, im only evil on the inside.
Frankly, replying to such nonsense of yours warrants slapping myself in the face.
I honestly could care less about your "love" of fighters or anything related to your love of anything. I simply said fighters fail.

Now, just because you love something and somebody else bashes it, does not mean said person is a troll. If you consider that trolling than you must not know what trolling is.
GG sir.
Ian
Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Ah forgot, natural troll... Unaware of what you say and such, kinda like mason junior year lol

Alright, move along you opinionated jerk-off.
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seary Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes 12335410 Smile Troll or no troll, this game is pretty good.
Seary
Seary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:34 am

Mason still is a troll haha.
Ian
Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzzy Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:55 am

Yeah but now it's on purpose
Jzzy
Jzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by kento726 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:03 pm

why is horsey in the title?!?
kento726
kento726

http://nintendocommunity.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum